Discussion about the 5 Kingdoms

bitweever
Site Admin

Feats for 20th level

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 am

For 20th level, I'm trading in 'bleeding crit', so I get two feats. I'm trying to decide between these pairs. I can't decide, so I thought I'd see if anyone had some input:

Crippling Critical/Stunning Critical - Slow down and stun on a crit. Makes sense since I now auto-confirm crits.

Penetrating Strike/Greater Penetrating Strike - Ignore 10 DR

Charge Through/Lightning Reflexes - Lightning reflexes for the +2 to reflex saves (my worst save). Charge Through is another notch in my 'Overrun' tree, but I'm not sure what this gets me with my pounce ability. Seems like I was already able to do what it was describing.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

nbrs6121
Forger of Worlds

Re: Feats for 20th level

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:51 pm

To do what you have been doing with overruns, Paizo board consensus is that you sort of need Charge Through. My apologies, but I had simply read the rules wrongly.

Disruptive/Spellbreaker is also nice.

Crippling Crit is kind of weak, but Stunning Critical is nice.
Pillows are designed for relaxation. If they are fighting, what hope do we have?

bitweever
Site Admin

Re: Feats for 20th level

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Yah, I think 'Charge Through' is a given. Trying to decide on my second.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.