Discussion about the 5 Kingdoms

nbrs6121
Forger of Worlds

Grand Campaign Finale

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 pm

I'd really like to finish things up on Tuesday. It was discussed at sushi meeting sometime after lunch to do the final bits and some epilogue. I was thinking of meeting around 2 pm and gaming for a few hours. Maybe we could order pizza or do some sort of collaborative dinner thing. Anyway, sound off if you can make it.

All the characters can be present, even if you haven't gamed with us in years. Heroes who are dead might have some struggles, but death is just a speed bump. Explaining the level 2 bard, however...
Pillows are designed for relaxation. If they are fighting, what hope do we have?

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Re: Grand Campaign Finale

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Vladir takes over as King of Spaartha. Spaartha is divided into three Principalities - one ruled by his son, one ruled by the Princess of Spaartha, the last by Prince Jareth.

Boldir becomes Duke of Tir Caspan.

Several Crown Wraiths were saved.

Belen solidifies control after Vladir becomes King. Western Aruthien is in silent revolt. The rest of the Kingdom remains under restive control of the Regency.

The Redstone Dragons depart Eian.
- "Don't assume you are safe because there is a rational explanation for all of this."

Wolfgod

nbrs6121
Forger of Worlds

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 am

Bardoon declares independence, along with a small collection of local villages. Mercan's walls are rebuilt in the two year interim and much of the city is under construction (much of the rubble that isn't used to rebuild is made into a monument for the war). Barlozian troops are pulled completely from Tantathia (which is under Aruthien occupation), including Aranor.

Eregant increases incentives to use it as a trade hub, especially between nations currently experiencing political friction. Crebain has a few of the more corrupt lesser princes assassinated (because that's how you have to do things in Eregant).

Lindur opens trade to the Northern Kingdoms, especially their new terrestrial neighbor Newholm (which lies just to the north, along the coast). A temporary bridge is built across Ulf Canyon, opening Murnia to trade from the outside. Baerrel is slightly miffed.
Pillows are designed for relaxation. If they are fighting, what hope do we have?

oathbinder
Minor god

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Edelbrock returned to Mastillan and is married to his betrothed, Otberta the firbolg druid.

The city-state of Holddane becomes a Protectorate of Mastilan. The Hold Daners retain their ruling counsel while swearing loyalty to King Tharbrek. The land between the gulf of Bahari and the former boarder is officially annexed into Mastillan. A large highway is built thru the forest from Gilifar to Hold Dane under supervision of druids, to minimize the damage to the environment.

Tharbrek appoints Edelbrock as the kings’ representative in Hold Dane. Edelbrock reluctantly accepts, and he and Otberta move to Hold Dane.

Edelbrock releases Mercy from his service. She returns the forest outside mastillan as the protector of nature.
“Promise me… whatever happens, where ever you go… don’t let them eat my dog.” Lewis Gates- Last of the dog men

bitweever
Site Admin

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:43 am

I added a wiki entry for the Unity Blade, now that it is broken and we'll never use it again. I compiled a few extra sources (email and other board posts) to fill in what we had already, and wrote the GC tie-in from scratch. It's a first draft.

Alder continues to work on his dutchy. He splits his time between there and the Palace in Aligindel, where he meets his mother's old friend, Mordwen. She rebuffs his advances.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Yikes, there's a lot to write up. I had a thread running that covered most everything as it happened, but it'll be a big history entry with a large number of sub-entries as various nations update.

I'll fiddle with that.

Meanwhile, I'm updating the master map to the postwar version.

- "Don't assume you are safe because there is a rational explanation for all of this."

Wolfgod

nbrs6121
Forger of Worlds

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Anyone else concerned that Aruthien isn't on that map?

bitweever
Site Admin

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Yah, it seems to have shrunken away to almost nothing.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm

We paint the map green. :D

What year is it now?

Wolfgod

nbrs6121
Forger of Worlds

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm

January 201 TC