Discussion about the 5 Kingdoms

bitweever
Site Admin

Valentines for Vampires

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 am

Hail to Thee of Might and Valor,
Count Strahd von Zarovich cordially invites you to meet him Saturday, February 11th.

Some of you may have Vanetine's Day plans that weekend, just be sure to let me know.  I'd like to get everyone there to get started.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

nbrs6121
Forger of Worlds

Re: Valentines for Vampires

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:27 pm

I will be available.  Rachel doesn't like Valentine's Day anyway, so that works out.
Pillows are designed for relaxation. If they are fighting, what hope do we have?

Edelred
Forger of Worlds

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:45 pm

I'll be there. I love Vanetine's Day. It's so much fun watching the wind spin those metal roosters and letters.
"I beat Dungeons & Dragons....and it was Advanced!" - Pierce Hawthorne

bitweever
Site Admin

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm not sure I get that reference, but OK.  Now we just have to hear from the two married guys...
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

nbrs6121
Forger of Worlds

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 pm

You wrote "Vanetine's", as in Weather Vane.
Pillows are designed for relaxation. If they are fighting, what hope do we have?

bitweever
Site Admin

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Hey, I got it right 1 out of 2 tines.

oathbinder
Minor god

Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:56 pm

I am available for the 11th
“Promise me… whatever happens, where ever you go… don’t let them eat my dog.” Lewis Gates- Last of the dog men

KnightFall
Forger of Worlds

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:23 am

I can make it on the 11th.  
It suddenly occurred to me just how absurd this scene was: a guy wearing a suit of armor, standing next to an undead king, both hunched over the controls of a classic arcade game.
-Ready Player One

bitweever
Site Admin

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 am

All right, looks like we have a date.  

bitweever
Site Admin

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:32 am

Save