Immortal

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:35 pm

dirt
Paddle faster, I think I hear banjos.

bitweever
Site Admin

Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:22 pm

See? I told you so.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

amazon
Immortal

Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:20 pm

Very interesting posts at the bottom of the article.
Paddle faster, I think I hear banjos.

KnightFall
Forger of Worlds

Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:19 am

Forget plate tectonics, I think this about Cthulu trying to emerge.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... quake.html
It suddenly occurred to me just how absurd this scene was: a guy wearing a suit of armor, standing next to an undead king, both hunched over the controls of a classic arcade game.
-Ready Player One

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:19 pm

Silly Greg. Everyone knows that "In His House At Ry'leh, where dead Cthulhu lies Dreaming" is under the sea.

So he can't be under Missouri.

That's probably something worse.
- "Don't assume you are safe because there is a rational explanation for all of this."

Wolfgod

bitweever
Site Admin

Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:32 pm

Silly Dustin. Mistaking Shawn for me.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

bitweever
Site Admin

Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:33 pm

I think this says "Cthluhu Buried Here".

bitweever
Site Admin

Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:32 pm

bitweever
Site Admin

Thu May 11, 2006 1:38 pm

bitweever
Site Admin

Tue May 23, 2006 3:25 pm

bitweever
Site Admin

Wed May 24, 2006 12:49 pm

I don't want to know what this is.

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Wed May 24, 2006 12:54 pm

Well, see, the two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Obviously the south side of the solar system is more stupid.
- "Don't assume you are safe because there is a rational explanation for all of this."

Wolfgod