Discussion about the 5 Kingdoms

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

The Universe Zero Wiki is fully updated ... for now.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 pm

It's highly unlikely anyone will mess with it, but the Universe Zero Wiki is fully updated with all the information I have.

If you guys go through and scan your races and empires, you'll find some of 'em are REALLY sketchy. Not really a problem I suppose, but I let a friend of mine read through the wiki )he was very curious) and naturally he liked races and powers with fully written descriptions ... which I thought unfair to the unwritten races.

:)
- "Don't assume you are safe because there is a rational explanation for all of this."

Wolfgod

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Re: The Universe Zero Wiki is fully updated ... for now.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 am

My pal John from Top Deck has read most of the empires and likes the Tenchi and the Cossack Confederation. So everybody else ... create more adorable races, you're losing out on the charisma war. ;)
- "Don't assume you are safe because there is a rational explanation for all of this."

Wolfgod

bitweever
Site Admin

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 am

Yah, I need to do some work on the Damboro and Teeks especially. I have a lot more worked out for them.
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

bitweever
Site Admin

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:48 am

This wiki is now the ultimate power in the universe, I suggest we use it.

What happened to the spreadsheet that described the hostility/friendliness of the various races? Was that a google doc?
The thermal exhaust port of your Death Star™ plays a critical role in the dissipation of excess waste heat produced by the Death Star's energy reactors. Under no circumstances is the thermal exhaust port to be covered, obstructed or modified in any way.

KnightFall
Forger of Worlds

Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 am

Can someone post a link to the U0 wiki? I can't seem to find it.
It suddenly occurred to me just how absurd this scene was: a guy wearing a suit of armor, standing next to an undead king, both hunched over the controls of a classic arcade game.
-Ready Player One

bitweever
Site Admin

Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:55 am

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 am

It's linked somewhere on the board; back in one of the earlier discussions.

Wolfgod

bitweever
Site Admin

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:57 am

...or, you can use the link I posted above.

Wolfgod
Forger of Forgers

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:07 am

I means the spreadsheet.

Wolfgod

bitweever
Site Admin

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Oh, that. Ok.

Was it a google doc?